- Hits: 170579
The online home of PrimeCare. We are a locally owned and operated family practice whose goal is to ensure the complete comfort of all our patients, both young and old. We care about our patients and the quality of our services. Our welcoming, state-of-the-art medical centers provide urgent and family care when you don't want to spend hours waiting in a hospital Emergency Room, your doctor is unavailable, or you do not have a primary care doctor. We have the skills and experience to meet all of your demands and exceed all of your expectations. When you visit PrimeCare, you can be confident of receiving compassionate, expert medical treatment for every member of your family. We offer you and your family an alternative that is fast, convenient and affordable without compromising on the quality of your care.
If you…are experiencing chest pain, other emergent symptoms or severe injury, call 911 or visit your nearest hospital emergency room.
PrimeCare is here to take care of your needs whether they be Family Practice, Urgent Care or occupational in nature. Our providers and staff are eager to assist patients in a friendly and efficient manner. PrimeCare Occupational Medicine provides extensive experience in the occupational health field in helping businesses reduce injuries, lower costs and promote a safe workplace. You can trust the team that thousands have trusted for more than two decades. If quality matters most to you, look no further than PrimeCare. We invite you to walk in any of our center locations for a tour and additional information.
We are …
- Convenient – most patients are treated and released in less time that it takes to visit the ER.
- Affordable – acceptance of most insurance plans; lower co-pays than ER visits.
- Quality – board-certified physicians, including specialists in Emergency Medicine, for your entire family.
- Comprehensive – on-site diagnostic tests, laboratory, and x-rays, saving you time and money.
- Practical – open extended hours and weekends since illness does not always strike during normal hours.
- Patient-Centered – we provide complete follow-up and long term care as your primary care physician for you and your entire family, beginning at age two. If you already have a primary care physician, complete follow-up reports are sent within 24 hours.
PrimeCare exists for one purpose: To serve patients. PrimeCare understands that your health is your most important priority. Even when it’s after-hours, on a weekend or when your doctor is too busy. For your urgent medical needs, trust the team that thousands have trusted for over two decades. We offer you and your family an alternative that’s fast, affordable and convenient... without compromising on the quality of your care.
With extended hours six days a week, our highly competent physicians and healthcare professionals will take you without an appointment, see you promptly and treat you with appropriate attention to detail — all in a timely manner. In fact, most people are seen, treated and on their way in less time than it takes in most Emergency Rooms.
Call us or come in today for the urgent, high-quality healthcare you need.
|Illness does not always strike during office hours and your health doesn’t follow a schedule|
|…but it still comes first.|
Whether you knew him as Steve, Dr. Steve, Dr. Sherrer, or “Doc”, you had the
privilege of knowing an amazing man. Steve was a gift from God ordained to
be an extraordinary caregiver.
July 9th, 1965 - June 24th, 2007
" It's your world - I'm just living in it."